NY HUT Permit

New York State is one of those states in the United States Of America that charge Highway Use Tax or New York HUT, in addition to the federal road tax, from the Heavy Weight of Vehicles traveling on their roads. But the thing is that they do not charge tax for roads. They already have their Toll booths. We provide excellent service in providing New York HUT Permit and New York HUT Filing services to its customers. For more information about enrollment click the link below.