IFTA Fuel Tax Returns

Need an IFTA permit?

If operating over 26,000 lbs. for interstate travel, GVW, or any 3-axle trucks, then you must need IFTA permits. If you have yet to opt for an IFTA fuel & tax permit, you must buy a trip permit for interstate travel.

We can help you to obtain an IFTA fuel & tax permit quickly. We can chase your license and permit directly from our office on the same day. Years of experience gave us confidence that we can deliver you IFTA fuel and tax reporting and ensure you don’t have to wait at all during the process.

Give us a call: 510-400-7300